My tryst with destiny

Dei shanmugam edra vandiya

Monday, June 19, 2006

Not so great start

No updates for the last 5 days. that says it all. The weekend went by without any significant effort from my side for GMAT. I planned to give a test. But never did.
I started reading Quants section in Princenton yesterday at 9PM. Slept at 10PM. Got up at 5:30AM. Before you open ur mouth for any WOW kind of sounds let me tell i was fighting my sleep and pushing the limit from 9 to 10 PM. Morning times, reading newspaper and doing my backbone exercises took much of the time. Need to adjust the newspaper reading time during the office hours.:) I am targeting to complete quants section both kaplan 2006 and give a test on weekend.
Difficult ask. isn't it?
But, that is what i am targeting. The computer is giving me headaches as it has some boot problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home