My tryst with destiny

Dei shanmugam edra vandiya

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

SC here i come

Before booking for some non-bailable offence, let me clarify this is about Sentence Correction in short SC.
As i enter into SC phase, i have one small word doc to finish.
The name of the doc is 1000SC. The name frightens me just like the movie name "ayiram thalai vaangiya aboorva sinthamani". I have decided to take this during the build breaks in the office. On an average, the build i do takes atleast 17 minutes - this time i have been usefully ?!?! utilising in staring at the monitor and atmost reading some nonsense blogs. Now, its time for SC to fit in.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:15 AM , Blogger Iday said...

    Ah - SC!!!
    That is one section of GMAT i hated the most. I cud never finish a test and say "I've mastered SC". This one kept paining me till D-Day.

    But it is fun dude. to see how really bad we are in English ;)

     
  • At 4:34 AM , Blogger Ramkumar said...

    actually i am liking it.
    cos, for me everything seems like wrong and i can prove that with some std english grammar book.

    it is not choose the best answer.
    It is choose the less worse answer.

    Is this statement correct?!?!!!

     
  • At 2:02 PM , Blogger Iday said...

    yeah yeah - i liked it too. on seeing ur post I wanted to say "SC is fun" but dint know how it'd appear :) Now that u've accepted that urself - the truth is out ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home