My tryst with destiny

Dei shanmugam edra vandiya

Monday, July 24, 2006

GMAT prep 1

I took this in the afternoon. I slept at 11am just to make sure i won't sleep in the afternoon and had early lunch. Still i was not able to control my sleep and lack of concentration. I won't blame the timings for my lack of concentration. In the previous four tests that i took, i was not able to concentrate for the full test. It slowly declines and by the time half of the verbal questions are over, no concentration is left in me. Somehow managed to finish the test and it showed in the results.
620 M48 V27
This is the first time i breached the 600 mark.
I am happy that i got 48 in maths despite flunking the very first question which was a lollypop. Verbal less said the better it would be. I know it is too early to guage on my verbal skills with morethan one month to go for the exams. It clearly shows where i need to concentrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home