My tryst with destiny

Dei shanmugam edra vandiya

Monday, July 24, 2006

Power prep 1

Taking back to back tests is not an easy job. After completing the GMAT prep 1, i decided to take power prep 1. I was angry at myself for my low score in verbal. The annoyance came out not on the low score but rather on not concentrating during the verbal phase. In power prep, i attacked verbal questions and i was in full concentration. I had nearly 10 minutes to spare while finishing the exam. Techniques could be corrected at even the last moment but concentration needs to built over a period of time. I am happy that i finally sat through the entire test without loss of concentration.
The score is 660 M50 V30. Just 140 away from my target 800.

I didn't review the wrong questions after the test. Ideally i should have done that. But, since i didn't have explanations for the answers, i didn't feel like reviewing the questions. Are explanations given in GMAT and Power prep or did i miss it?

The Power prep s/w takes much time to load. It really irritates at times. Reason....?!?!?! ofcourse, it is written using Java applets. Dai ramu onakkula oru techie yepavumae mulichikitu irukaanda.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home