My tryst with destiny

Dei shanmugam edra vandiya

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Mission accomplished

This title is a stark contrast of what my post had a year ago.

730 M-50 V-38
Am i elated? No but i am happy.
Am i feeling proud? No but i feel responsible.
Am i dreaming of school admissions already? No but i am looking forward to the battle.

I decided my reaction to the test result even before giving a shot at the exam. Irrespective of whether it is good or bad score the following would be my reaction.
1. You have prepared well. Pat yourself for it.
2. Learn the lesson that experience teaches you.
3. This is just the beginning.
4. Show your class in other parts of the application package.

PS: I would post my exam experience soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hai dA congrats but dont forget to put a seat for me there-

     
  • At 12:04 PM , Blogger shobana said...

    Congrats Ramkumar.
    Post your exam preparation experience for others' benefit :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home