My tryst with destiny

Dei shanmugam edra vandiya

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Penultimate day

Needless to say i didn't do anything worth mentioning as far as preparation is concerned..... or is it one way of preparing for exam?? I don't know why i am getting nervous. This is not the first time i am taking a career-defining exam. I have seen it all. 12th board exam (the present academic bas have made those exams irrelevant as far as the engineering stream is concerned it was quite different in my days), college exams... and this is not going to be last of such moment in my life.

(Start dreaming)Just imagine stepping into the bed room for the first night. What a big moment for a virgin like me .(Stop dreaming) Man this exam is nothing compared to that.One should learn to take everything in his/her stride. I am also learning.

I tried to redo certain parts in prep materials. I was not concentrating at all. I was thinking of both pleasures the success would bring and pressures the failure would bring. I decided to see the test centre cos i should not be searching the centre tomorrow. Transferred my weight on libero. It didn't start for a while (poor maintenance?!?!). On the way, I almost got crushed by MTC bus. I skidded near Choolaimedu with the bike landing heavily on my left leg.....Hmmm I am beginning to sense fortune here. I was not killed by the accident. My legs are safe. Seems like lady luck is going to have a date with me tomorrow. With this thought, now, I am confident of taking GMAT challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home